Back office support, onboarding and experience crafting
reOS has taken on the challenging — and necessary — mission of changing the face of the rentals industry, for good. We build payments and rental management systems that enable property professionals and business owners to securely, beautifully and efficiently execute on creating value. We build technology to help humanity.
Enable our team to better manage, retain and delight our clients by steering communication, branding, facilitation and onboarding experiences.
- Reporting to: Chief Customer Officer
- Managed team: 2–3
- Responsible for: Onboarding, customer support, product QA & compliance
- Location: On site in Newlands, Cape Town
We are looking for a methodical driver of process, able to work both on and in the customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of five years experience in customer support management roles
- Complete fluency, and written competence in English
- Demonstrable product experience: QA, A/B test piloting or similar
Experience in marketing or UX is preferable.
Interested in joining the team? You will get to work with a great group of people, who are doing cool things. Whether you’re working on a big project by yourself or working across multiple departments, you will be solving meaningful problems daily, with no two days ever being the same.
Send your CV with a cover letter via email to email@example.com with subject “CEM”